Terms and Conditions - 2021 Santos Festival of Cycling
THINK! Road Safety 2021 Santos Festival of Cycling interactive cycling safety game Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- Any person who completes the THINK! Road Safety interactive cycling safety game (the Game), available at the THINK! Road Safety stand at the 2021 Festival of Cycling family event in Victoria Park, and provides their name and email address will go into the draw to win one of two signed Stage 3 Winner’s Jerseys (one Men’s and one Women’s) (the Prizes).
- The Game will be available at the 2021 Santos Festival of Cycling family event in Victoria Park from 2pm to 8pm on Sunday 24 January 2021.
- The Prizes are not transferable for cash.
- The Prizes will be drawn randomly at 50 Flinders Street, Adelaide by 29 January 2021.
- Those wishing to be eligible for one of the Prizes must provide their name and email address at the stand. Notification to the winners will include which Jersey the entrant won and instructions on how to claim the Prizes.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prizes, that the winners’ names be published on the THINK! Road Safety website and via Department for Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) social media accounts.
- Any entry which does not provide a name or email address or is otherwise incomplete or incorrect will not be eligible to be entered in the prize draw. In the event of an ineligible entry, subsequent draws will be made until an eligible entry is drawn.
- The Prizes must be claimed within 30 days from notification. If not collected by this date the Prize will be deemed forfeited.
- DIT accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prizes being awarded to the winners.
- Entry to this prize draw is free but is limited to one entry per person.
- Entry is open to South Australian residents only.
- SA Government employees can complete the Game but they and their immediate families are ineligible to win the Prizes.
- DIT’s decision regarding winners is final and it will not enter into correspondence regarding the prize draw or winning entries.
- The promoter of this prize draw is the Department for Infrastructure and Transport of the Government of South Australia.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.